yikes ('yIks), interjection. Used to express fear or astonishment.
Yikes! On the web
- The one and only...
- Yikes McGee
- Protest Songs for the New Millennium.
- Strange and disturbing pictures, which are rarely updated.
- A family's web site, I think. Nice pictures.
- A women owned-and-operated business dedicated to making the Internet more accessible.
- Yikes! A comic?
- Steve Weissman has an excellent comic named, of course, Yikes!
- Yikes! Pops
- multivitamin freeze pops...
- Yikes! Salon
- Get your hair done, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Yikes Monster
- A band from Southern California
- another yikes site
- "full of yikes goodness!" (I have no idea.)
- YIKES ("Yes, I Kan Edit Stuff")
- PC text and binary file editor
- Yikes! A Macintosh!
- Apple wasted the name Yikes on one of its less-than-perfect computers, the initial low end Power Macintosh G4. This site shows the miserable performance of the model.
- Yikes! Gallery
- An art gallery...
- Yikes Homepage
- A personal web page of someone in Denmark...
- Yikes! Bikes! Fundraiser
- Bike and raise money for Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity (Minnesota).
Yikes! In print
While in Los Angeles, I noticed this cover on the New Times Los Angeles... Just had to grab a copy. The article was about special effects wizard Phil Tippett.
Yikes! In the funnies
If you have anything to add, please mail eric+yikes at yikes.com.
Yikes! Out loud
- Some random clip I found.
- "Tiny female voice exclaims 'Yikes!'"
- Minmei Yikes
- From the "Miss DJ" CD of the original Macross series.